How are you sweethearts? Hope you’re doing well 🙂 . So I thought I should write a little bit more about myself, so that you guys can get to know me better.
Here are 30 facts about me:
- I already completed one of the things on my 2018 bucket list: I coloured my hair orange!
- I’m afraid of the dark.
- I love Harry Potter so damn much! But I read the last book first and I remember asking my friend “hey who is Voldemort?” I’m so ashamed of that now!
- I can speak 4 languages fluently.
- I’m pretty basic and I usually always follow popular trends.
- I love old rock music.
- I love cucumbers and carrots, but I hate tomatoes.
- I’m lactose intolerant.
- I love running!
- My favourite animals are lions and meerkats.
- If I could move anywhere, I would probably choose California.
- I had my ears pierced on my 4th birthday.
- My eyebrows are so thin, I hate it.
- I want to be a movie director or an archaeologist.
- I used to play guitar and piano.
- One of my favourite movies is definitely Heartbreakers.
- I’m obsessed with cleanliness and organisation.
- My favourite school classes are english and history.
- My favourite number is 7. See, I told you I’m basic!
- I’m a night person and I hate waking up early!
- I can’t open up to people easily.
- I’m not American and I’m not British, that’s why my english gets weird sometimes.
- I have 3 tattoos– one of them is Harry Potter inspired.
- I want to see the whole wide world!
- I’m scared of horror movies, but I love watching them.
- I love art– Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Picasso… they are just AMAZING!
- My favourite season is summer but I love autumn and winter as well.
- I used to hate snakes, but now I love them! They’re just so fascinating.
- I always wanted a dog, but I never got one.
- I love high heels, even if I can’t walk in them too well.
I hope you guys enjoyed!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!️